Trim Tab Systems
BOLT Electric Trim Tab Systems
Exceptionally durable and dependable electric trim tab systems
- Lifetime warranty for electric actuators
- Water-tight design provides trouble-free operation for years
- Solid construction is built to last
- Installation is fast and simple
- Multiple control options, tab sizes, and mounting options available
- Items Included in Sets
- Videos & Articles
- Product Specs
- Installation Manuals & Owners Docs
- High Resolution Images
- Replacement Parts
- Prop65 Labeling
- (2) Stainless steel trim planes (tabs) and mounting plates
- (2) 20ft. harnesses with waterproof connectors (BAW2020)
- (2) 12-volt actuators with 6ft. wire harnesses and waterproof connectors (BEA2000 OR BEA3000)
Controls Sold separately
- Vertical transom space required:
- Fixed upper hinge (BEA2000): 13″
- Adjustable upper hinge (BEA3000): 6.39″
- Stroke: 2.5″
- Length: 13.25″
- Voltage: 12V
- Connectors: Deutsch, DT Series, 13A
- Working forces:
- Actuation force: 750 lb.
- Return Force: 750 lb.
- Current draw:
- Actuators: 20amp Max draw
- Helm Control: 20amp Max draw.
- Control Unit / Relay Module: 20amp Max draw.
Wiring & Installation Diagrams For wiring and installation diagrams, download the BOLT Installation Manual
To find documentation for this product, visit our Owner/Install Manual Library and enter in the part number or product name in the search bar. Here you’ll be able to locate general product information, wiring schematics, installation drilling templates etc.
Are you a reseller needing a high resolution image of this product? Simply visit our Image Database and search for the part number or product name.
Our systems are built to last, but let’s face it, the marine environment is harsh. When you need a replacement part, we want to make it as easy as possible to get you back on the water, and we’re here to help!
The items on this list have been identified as subject to California Prop 65 Warnings. Contact Bennett Marine for questions about specific items as needed.