- Features & Benefits
- Items Included in Sets
- High Resolution Images
- Installation Manuals & Owners Docs
- Replacement Parts
- Prop65 Labeling
Save time, dashboard space, and money!
See the position of your trim tabs on your NMEA 2000 compatible multi-function display or gauge, GPS/chartplotter or sonar. (Display not included in kit.) One-year warranty.
- No need to buy a separate indicator display for your trim tabs
- Compatible with NMEA 2000® networks
- See the position of your trim tabs on the GPS/Chart
- Save space on your helm Each kit includes Bennett’s trim tab sensors and interface module.
- 1) White plastic clip – used to snap on actuator piston shaft when installing new upper hinges with sensors
- 2) Red butt connectors – used to connect sensors with the NMEA1 Module
- 3) NMEA1 Module – connects Bennett trim tab sensors to NMEA-compatible electronics
- 4) Two sensor rods – measure trim tab position
- 5) Upper Hinges with coil
- CC3003-P Port (red)
- CC3003-S Starboard (green)
Are you a reseller needing a high resolution image of this product? Simply visit our Image Database and search for the part number or product name.
To find documentation for this product, visit our Owner/Install Manual Library and enter in the part number or product name in the search bar. Here you’ll be able to locate general product information, wiring schematics, installation drilling templates etc.
Our systems are built to last, but let’s face it, the marine environment is harsh. When you need a replacement part, we want to make it as easy as possible to get you back on the water, and we’re here to help!
The items on this list have been identified as subject to California Prop 65 Warnings. Contact Bennett Marine for questions about specific items as needed.