- Features & Benefits
- Items Included in Sets
- Product Specs
- Videos & Articles
- Recommended Boat Types
- Installation Manuals & Owners Docs
- Replacement Parts
- High Resolution Images
- Prop65 Labeling
- For Luxury Motor Yachts, Military, Government, Sport Fishing and Commercial vessels from 9 m (30 ft) to 38 m (120 ft)
- Single or dual stainless steel, dual acting actuators, no exposed hydraulic lines
- Laser-cut 7-gauge, stainless steel, heavy duty trim planes
- Systems can readily be retrofitted to any vessel
- All systems are customizable
- Worldwide distribution
- Helm control (See the Control Options tab)
- Electronic Indicator Control with internal sensors – no wires or cables exposed to the harsh marine environment
- Two Compact Dual Acting Hydraulic Power Units, each producing about 1,100 kg (2,400 pounds) of force through two actuators
- Stainless Steel Actuators: dual acting (with no external hydraulic lines); precision machined, single or dual cylinder; no dissimilar metals. See the “Specs” tab below for measurements.
- Heavy Duty Trim Planes: Laser-cut 7-gauge (4.7 mm), Stainless SteelFor more specifications and access to CAD drawings, visit www.BennettBoatBuilders.com
- Hydraulic tubing and hardware
- Center Consoles
- Luxury Motor Yachts
For more information, please refer to our Tech Help section, or give us a call at (954) 427-1400. We’re here to help!
Our systems are built to last, but let’s face it, the marine environment is harsh. When you need a replacement part, we want to make it as easy as possible to get you back on the water, and we’re here to help!
Are you a reseller needing a high resolution image of this product? Simply visit our Image Database and search for the part number or product name.
The items on this list have been identified as subject to California Prop 65 Warnings. Contact Bennett Marine for questions about specific items as needed.